Menu

Help distract me

lexi

Ok, I’m almost 39 weeks pregnant and I’m not a very happy camper.  

My kids are sick so they’re spending a lot of time watching movies and napping. 

I haven’t been feeling great and my blood pressure is starting to rise so I’ve been told to stay inside and off my feet and hydrate. 

Help distract me! I’m bored and sitting here wondering when I’m going to go in to labor is making me nuts. I have zero patience! 

So, any fun books I could download to my kindle? Any great websites or blogs to dive into? Any fun new show on amazon prime or Netflix? Or maybe a new movie? A YouTube channel? Or maybe shiny new curriculum that I should check out? 

I need some ideas to pass the time while I sit here on my exercise ball eating pineapple. 

Are you still bouncing around on your ball eating pineapple?  That sounds comfortable.

We just watched I Can Only Imagine on Friday.  If you haven’t seen it, I recommend that!

If you are looking for a quick book, I recommend “Nanny Diaries”.  It’s a quick read and once you start it, you won’t be able to put it down.  eta:  I read this because I was a nanny in college, so I could relate!

28 minutes ago, arctic_bunny said:

Are you looking for family Netflix suggestions, or just you? 

I caught up on season two of Queer Eye and now I’m on to season three of When Calls the Heart.

Me. My kids are content to watch Sofia or Pokémon. No thanks! 

I didn’t see the new season of When Calls the Heart. I’ll have to catch up on that. My hubby works with the son of the author of that series. So I sometimes talk my hubby into watching with me since he knows the family. He’s not a huge fan though! Lol. 

Try a Google or YouTube search for Bill Engvall's We Got The Stone performance.  If you can find it watch the entire show, more than an hour long.  Utterly hilarious, especially the his stuff about being on Dancing With the Stars.

• Haha 1