Menu

Homeschooling material for free.

This is probably a weird post, but if you could have the book/curriculum of your choice for postage only, what would it be?

I have have a ton of stuff that I am trying to find a home for. I've put it on Craigslist but haven't gotten much of a response, so maybe someone here will have a need/want for some of it.

PM me what you need and I'll send it for the cost of shipping.

Yes, I'm for real. We are downsizing considerable in house and lifestyle and I would rather meet a need then try to sell.

A small sample of what I have:

SOTW 1 Book, TM, activity pages. Not sure if I want to give or sell the cd's. The tm is pretty beat up and I'm not sure if all the activity pages are there, but the book is still in good condition.

SOTW 2 Book, TM, activity pages. Not sure if I want to sell or give the cd's. Great condition.

Considering God's Creation- TM and 2 student books

Cuisenner(sp?) Rods

Different levels of Rod and Staff math and grammar (nothing above 7th grade)

MOTH

Latina Christiana 1

Robinson Curriculum

So many book I can't begin to name.

WOW! It may take me a while to get back with those who have emailed/pm'ed me. I"m going as fast as I can, but I got bombarded! I'm so relieved that others will be helped by my excess. Bear with me as I sort through everything.

Edited by MelissaM

This is probably a weird post, but if you could have the book/curriculum of your choice for postage only, what would it be?

I have have a ton of stuff that I am trying to find a home for. I've put it on Craigslist but haven't gotten much of a response, so maybe someone here will have a need/want for some of it.

Yes, I'm for real. We are downsizing considerable in house and lifestyle and I would rather meet a need then try to sell.

SOTW 1 Book, TM, activity pages. Not sure if I want to give or sell the cd's. The tm is pretty beat up and I'm not sure if all the activity pages are there, but the book is still in good condition.

SOTW 2 Book, TM, activity pages. Not sure if I want to sell or give the cd's. Great condition.

Cuisenner(sp?) Rods

MOTH

Latina Christiana 1

Robinson Curriculum

I'm looking for R&S 2nd Grade Math.

can you link your craigslist post?

R&S Math 2nd grade

SOTW 2 with all the stuff (actually, I didn't know they came with cds!!)

I PMd you. But I don't really know how to tell if you write back without checking constantly. Will there be a pop-up box or something? I've been waiting to hear back from you for 15 minutes because I'm afraid to sign off because I don't want to miss you, but it's 11:15 and my eyes are burning. I guess whoever is available when you write back will get them! I've gotta get some sleep! Gotta teach the kids in the morning!

Cuisenner(sp?) Rods

MOTH

Latina Christiana 1

Robinson Curriculum

Both SOTW and all the fixing

Rod and Staff Grammar 7th grade

any science material for 6th grade?

R&S Math 2nd grade

SOTW 2 with all the stuff (actually, I didn't know they came with cds!!)

I PMd you. But I don't really know how to tell if you write back without checking constantly. Will there be a pop-up box or something? I've been waiting to hear back from you for 15 minutes because I'm afraid to sign off because I don't want to miss you, but it's 11:15 and my eyes are burning. I guess whoever is available when you write back will get them! I've gotta get some sleep! Gotta teach the kids in the morning!

sorry. I got called away. I will be out all day. I didn't get your PM.

I PMed you last night, but just in case your mailbox was full, I thought I'd reply to this message here to. I'm very interested in your Robinson Curriculum and have been looking at it for years. I could really use it with my three boys. I would be happy to pay shipping and then some extra.

Thanks so much for considering me,

Sandy

One year I did a Well-Trained Santa list. I posted my entire list of what was available on the Sale/Swap board. First-come, first-serve, everything as-is basis for postage only.

You may want to just post the entire list over there for what you have left. Just a suggestion :-)

One year I did a Well-Trained Santa list. I posted my entire list of what was available on the Sale/Swap board. First-come, first-serve, everything as-is basis for postage only.

You may want to just post the entire list over there for what you have left. Just a suggestion :-)

That's a great idea! Thank you. I've been debating whether or not I want to sell my stuff or enjoy seeing someone get it who is really needing it.

Thank you for this thread!

That's a great idea! Thank you. I've been debating whether or not I want to sell my stuff or enjoy seeing someone get it who is really needing it.

Thank you for this thread!

It *was* wonderful!! The only thing I asked was that if someone got something off my list, they don't turn around and sell it. If they get it and it doesn't work for them, please bless someone else with it.