Menu

DS decided to celebrate the end of my school year by getting hospitalized

But unfortunately, he started the party a day early! I have a final today and I'm not going to make it. Thankfully, my prof is the nicest person in the world and she is letting me come in in the next day or 2 to take it in the writing lab. Now I just need to get ds home. DH threw out his back and truly can't trade off with me. 

This on the heels of a snag in my registration which left me out of a class that I needed to apply to programs in January. I've been feeling kind of angsty about it taking an additional year to apply, but maybe this is a sign that I need to be content with a lighter load. I never know when we'll have a bad stretch with ds.

22 hours ago, sassenach said:

But unfortunately, he started the party a day early! I have a final today and I'm not going to make it. Thankfully, my prof is the nicest person in the world and she is letting me come in in the next day or 2 to take it in the writing lab. Now I just need to get ds home. DH threw out his back and truly can't trade off with me. 

This on the heels of a snag in my registration which left me out of a class that I needed to apply to programs in January. I've been feeling kind of angsty about it taking an additional year to apply, but maybe this is a sign that I need to be content with a lighter load. I never know when we'll have a bad stretch with ds.

Wanted to check in and see how you and your son are doing today?  

21 minutes ago, Big Buckin' Longhorn said:

Wanted to check in and see how you and your son are doing today?  

Aw, thanks. We’re still here but I really hope we can go home today. Things were looking good yesterday but then he had another cluster of seizures which earned us an additional night.