Menu

I'm so annoyed

Night Elf

My treadmill broke and it was going to cost several hundred for parts and labor, so we went to a used store and bought one for $400 and talked them into free delivery. So they are scheduled to deliver after 4:00pm today and it's been raining all day. Thunderstorms are predicted around 5:00pm. The guy doesn't have a box truck so he can't deliver in the rain. I completely understand and I don't even want him to take a chance of moving it when it might start raining on him, but I'm so annoyed because I want to walk. I haven't walked since Friday. I obviously can't walk outside today and I haven't exercised since Friday. I just want my new treadmill.

• Sad 1

It's not the same, but there are free walking-type workouts on youtube.  I know for sure Jessica Smith has some.  Leslie Sansone might also.  Or you can even just march or job in place while watching tv?  Hope you get your treadmill ASAP! 

2 minutes ago, regentrude said:

I am sorry. Do you have rain gear? You can walk outside even when it rains, if you wear proper attire. Not as fun as in sunshine, but you sound desperate :)

No rain gear. The reason I sound desperate is because I've gotten on a roll. I've been exercising at least 4 days per week for 45 minutes each day since February. I only stopped when I pulled that muscle in my back. Normally I use the treadmill for a few weeks and then just stop because I'm tired of doing it. I vowed to make it a true habit change and the last time I walked was last Thursday. 

Now my DH is telling me it's supposed to rain tomorrow too. Good grief!

I totally forgot about Leslie Sansone. I do have a dvd of her somewhere in this house. I'll have to hunt it down. Thanks for the reminder Kassia!

• Like 1

I can't imagine walking in Walmart for 30-45 minutes. I'd probably get distracted by displays anyway. :)

I'm not near a closed mall, only an open one. 

I found the Sansone tape. I'm going to do that. 

My store called me and rescheduled for tomorrow. He doesn't want to take a chance and I agree with him. So I'll probably be doing Sansone at least two days. It's not as fun though. When I walk on my treadmill I watch old British comedy. I thoroughly enjoy my shows.