Menu

Leggings kinda like Lularoe but capri length?

Momto6inIN

Just wondered if anyone here knew of any to recommend now that summer is getting close. I have a few shirt dresses but feel a bit weird and exposed without anything underneath. I love the feel of Lularoe fabric but prefer the solid and/or not too crazy-busy prints. Thanks!

I get them from Amazon (because I buy everything from Amazon.)  The brand I get is Zerdocean.  The fabric is modal.  Super stretchy and super soft. I have worn the same ones for 2 Summers, but I line dry them.  They are not thick enough to wear without your top covering your crotch & your butt, but I am short so when I get things tunic length they usually hang mid-thigh or longer.  My Summer uniform is a t-shirt dress/ tunic, knee length capris & keds/ flip flops/ sandals.  Easy, comfortable, cool & easy to accessorize.  My other favorite Summer staple is Pajama Jeans in knicker length.  On me (5'2") capri length is mid-calf and bermuda length is mid-thigh.  Knicker length is right to the knee.

Amber in SJ

• Like 1

I saw some that were as soft as LuLa the other day when I went to Ross.

Personally I bought bike shorts from Amazon to wear under the dresses I have with circle skirts.  I don't remember what I paid, but I remember they were cheap - maybe $10 for 3 pairs.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Katy said:

I saw some that were as soft as LuLa the other day when I went to Ross.

Personally I bought bike shorts from Amazon to wear under the dresses I have with circle skirts.  I don't remember what I paid, but I remember they were cheap - maybe $10 for 3 pairs.

Coincidentally I picked some up from Ross last week. I have one pair of Luluroe I got from Goodwill and these feel exactly the same, got them on discount for $3.50(same price I paid at Goodwill). I'm going to go back for some more. 

• Like 2