Menu

I can't use my old username

I think I messed up when signing in. When it said I needed to choose a username, I thought it would be a good opportunity to change it since I don't like my old one. But by doing so, it didn't associate this name with my account even though it was the same email. Now I can't change my username to the old one because it says it is in use by another member. I can't start over and register because it says this email is already in use. Now when I sign in it's under this username with no history. I'm CPSTanne. (<--no longer a cpst so I'm not a fan of this username) How can I get my account back together?

28 minutes ago, yvonne said:

Can I change my user name w/out losing my post history?

Go up into the upper right hand corner to where your username is. Click on the down arrow to get a drop down menu. In that menu, there is an "Account Settings" option. Then, on the left hand menu on that page, there should be a "Display Name" option. A page will come up where you can change your username. It should keep your posts & reputation numbers. 

• Like 1