Menu

Anyone in Tallahassee??

StaceyinLA

Not in Tallahassee, but visited a few weeks ago.  It's much more hilly than the rest of Florida (good thing.)

We went to a local ice cream shop where they make their own candy called Lofty Pursuits.   It was really fun.  You can buy the off candy as unicorn poop. :D

• Like 1

It's a fairly tiny city. My grandparents live there, and they talk about different parts of town, but even as a kid I was confused how there was enough there to divide up. If you are worried about whether you will be close enough to something else in the city, the answer is, yes, you will.

It's a fairly tiny city. My grandparents live there, and they talk about different parts of town, but even as a kid I was confused how there was enough there to divide up. If you are worried about whether you will be close enough to something else in the city, the answer is, yes, you will.

It's not like other major cities, but I definitely wouldn't call it tiny.
  • Like 3

No offense meant at all. It is a nice place and my grandparents would hate it if it were larger. But most people who go there expect it to be larger because Florida is a fairly populous place, and it is the capital. Since my grandparents moved there from Helena, Montana, it probably felt like they were moving to the big city, though!

It's not like other major cities, but I definitely wouldn't call it tiny.