Menu

Ashley Furniture????

I've heard good and bad - the bad comes from franchise stores that left people hanging.

We don't have one here in my neck of the woods, but there are several in the Orlando area. The one to the North of us closed i believe - as well it should have. Night and day to the other ones we had visited all around.

• 2 years later...

I love our Ashley furniture...it was reasonably priced and i think well made...we have counter stools, kitchen chairs, and our bedroom furniture...the one in our area just moved to a bigger showroom so I'm hoping they'll stick around :)

The Ashley Furniture store in our area has closed. How about in your area? While we never found anything in there we wanted to buy, I am sad 'cause I do believe they were a good company.

Check out your local Furniture for Less type companies. i walked into one and found all my recent Ashley Furniture purchases there -- for less! Truly bummed. But I was able to finally buy the wall unit we'd put off. Now to move that sucker to the new house. :D