Menu

How to throw a present signal to your husband

Carol in Cal.

Well, if I would feel badly if I didn't get it, I'd just go buy it myself.

But as it stands, I won't feel badly if I don't, but I'll be tickled to death if I do.

So it's all good.

My husband told me last night that Clear the Rack is on today until Friday. He is a Nordstrom Rack fan while I am a fan of Nordstrom’s grand piano and their ladies restroom.

• Like 1

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My husband told me last night that Clear the Rack is on today until Friday. He is a Nordstrom Rack fan while I am a fan of Nordstrom’s grand piano and their ladies restroom.

I loved that ladies' restroom when I had a nursing baby.  Said baby is now four years out of college. Ah, memories!

Regards,

Kareni

• Like 2

We just had an anniversary.  I asked dh ahead of time if there was something he wanted.  He told me to ask dss.  Next day, while dh is at work I ask dss.  He says, 'funny you should ask.'  And he retrieves a coupon for a tool dh wanted.  So I bought it.  It sort of amused me.  What an exercise.

He bought me a Yetti type tumbler with a stainless steel straw.  I love it.  

You need to just straight up tell him. In my experience, guys just don't get hints. The direct approach is the best approach.

In that same vein, I have already purchased my husband's Christmas gift to me this year.  :D  I did that because it is a limited edition

and I knew if I told him, he would wait until the last possible second, and then it most likely would be available.