Menu

What to wear with brown maryjanes

saraha

Any pants, no socks. Unless they are striped. :). Or maybe, maybe if they are also brown.

I'll duck the first inevitable rotten tomatoes now. I've had them thrown here before suggesting socks+ Mary Janes just isn't a good look. And I wear Mary Janes (sometimes with socks...ssshhhh. But only if DS my fashion consultant isn't doing his job...). Lol.

(In full disclosure I am currently wearing black Mary Janes with white socks and black leggings. I am, however, not intending to leave the house, and I justify the awful get up because the shoes are terrific for my flare up of plantar fasciitis.)

• Like 2

I wore my brown Mary Jane Danskos today!  No socks!!  Dark wash skinny jeans - cuffed just a little bit at my ankle, cute striped shirt with elbow patches, and a jacket (because of rain).

I love those shoes but I can only wear them a few weeks each fall (yes, I could wear them other times, but I love them best in the fall) because it gets too cold to wear them without socks.  And I'm not someone who can wear them with socks. Even funky striped socks - I just can't do it!

• Like 1