Menu

Refresh my memory...homeschool fraud...

Sometime ago there was a discussion about a lady who is involved in the homeschool community who has several different websites and the discussion was to stay clear of her. Something to do with having to register for her sites and her taking money for study guides, curricula, ect. but not producing the product. Then she shuts down that site and opens another.

Is any of this ringing a bell or am I just listening to the voices is my head?

Anyone remember her name or some of her sites?

Sometime ago there was a discussion about a lady who is involved in the homeschool community who has several different websites and the discussion was to stay clear of her. Something to do with having to register for her sites and her taking money for study guides, curricula, ect. but not producing the product. Then she shuts down that site and opens another.

Is it http://www.imoscar.com?

I remember hearing of someone as well. I can not remember the name, I'll try to pull it from my memory banks.

I believe you're talking about Mimi Rothschild - my friend did a post about her not long ago, with links to some other sites and articles pertaining to this individual.

That's my post! :D

I know Daryl over on HERP&ES (What a name!) would have trouble with her occasionally when he posted about her. I never had so much as a peep though. shame. :D