Menu

The Hiccup Teachers Lounge 4-7-2017

scrapbookbuzz

Welcome to the Lounge! Kick back, relax, and converse away! Or take a nap.

We don't care; we're just glad you're here!

Anyone faced any hiccups in scheduling this week? Here: for those of you that know about the prom debacle from

yesterday - it's been resolved! DD18 gets to go to prom! Whew. Now I just need to figure out what to wear for the parent reception that is one hour before said activity.

Anyone have to deal with actual, physical hiccups this week? Here: briefly. 

If you were going to a parent reception for a formal event, what would you wear? Here: not sure! I think I've figured out the skirt and blouse but I'm not sure I have the shoes. Hmmm....

Talk to me! :bigear:

No scheduling hiccups, other than that it snowed a few inches overnight, so I guess I should've waited with those flower seeds... oh well. If I hadn't planted them we probably would've ended up with perfect weather. 

No actual hiccups either, and if I had to attend a formal event I'd have to go to a store.

I'm glad that the prom situation got resolved. I don't know on the dress. I have my all purpose black dress but I don't know if that would be appropriate. I would probably be asking here on the WTM board!

My life is a series of hiccups and their resolutions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This, exactly.  :)

Well, once I figured out the bills to pay this month, shoe shopping got postponed! Urgh.

No worries, I still have shoes to wear, just won't be as fancy. At this point, I don't care.

Also, I've decided to leave the Lounge open for the weekend. I'll probably pop in come Sunday.

Have a great weekend, everyone!