Menu

Letter of Acceptance from UC Berkeley!

OMG, Arcadia!  You prompted us to read the rest of the letter - DD was asked to interview for the Regents' and Chancellor's Scholarship too!  Lol!  She was in the middle of a calculus assignment that was due in 10 minutes when we got the letter, so read the first line, high-fived, and she went back to work!

• Like 5

She was in the middle of a calculus assignment that was due in 10 minutes when we got the letter, so read the first line, high-fived, and she went back to work!

:laugh: IKR? These kids!!! DS seems more happy about the ice cream we are celebrating with than the reason for the celebration.

• Like 2

I'd like to thank all of you ladies on this forum for the help that you have given us during the college application process.  There were times when I felt overwhelmed by the process: Do I list the transcript by year or by subject?  Should we use one of the UC essays to write about homeschooling or not? Just how long should the course descriptions be?  What should my counselor letter look like? (Thank you, Luckymama, for sending me yours as an example.)

It all seems so straightforward now!  That is due, in large part, to the hive mind on this forum.   :hurray:

• Like 4