Menu

Pudding in a bag ?

Hi guys I am after an USA dialect translation.

I am just starting to use All About Spelling. And it suggests for tactical work to use pudding in a plastic bag. What does this mean? To me pudding is a cake that is baked with a sauce, or it could be a steamed pudding served with custard. so I am thinking at pudding must mean something else over there.

Thank you for your assistance

Here is a recipe for homemade pudding. We can also buy mixes in a store (JELLO is a popular brand) that you basically just need to add milk and stir to make it.

I'd probably just use a ziploc bag and put finger paint in it. Then I'd duct tape it closed. And supervise closely as my kids would be likely to try and open it anyway and make a mess.

I hope this helps. My insomniac, pregnant brain might not be communicating well.

• Like 1

I've used finger paint in a bag. Easy and fun.

My hubby and I were talking the other day and figgy pudding came up and we were both wondering what it was. From the picture it looked more like a small bundt cake. Strange! I'm used to pudding referring to a dessert that is more like a runny mousse. I didn't realize that pudding meant something so different in other parts of the world. Lol!

• Like 1