Menu

Does your dh shop online for you?

Liz CA

...or am I the only one whose dh is very happy to shop for gifts for me but wants to see it, touch it, examine it...I don't know what else :). This narrows down my choices considerably.

BTW, please know I am very thankful that he is such a generous soul because some women don't get anything.

We live in a small town of 20k people, and nothing I (or he) would want can be purchased locally.

So he would either have to drive to the city 2 hours away, or buy online. The things he gives me do not need to be touched and felt; he does comprehensive research and selects the item according to specifications.

• Like 1

We live in a small town of 20k people, and nothing I (or he) would want can be purchased locally.

So he would either have to drive to the city 2 hours away, or buy online. The things he gives me do not need to be touched and felt; he does comprehensive research and selects the item according to specifications.

We live in a fairly small area as well even though we have easy access to larger town. The things I have on my list don't need to be touched either but I think this is how operates...he wants to see it in front of him.

I asked a few minutes ago if he would consider online shopping and he gave me the sideways glance, sighed and said:"Yes."  :)

• Like 1