Menu

Gift idea for 15-yo niece?

Hyacinth

She's athletic. Not into cosmetics or smelly body sprays or lotions. Doesn't like candy. Doesn't care to read. Has recently taken up photography but my budget (under $40) won't allow for much there, I don't think.

I have seen her wear infinity scarves, so I'm thinking maybe one of those and a few other little things.

Are those athletic headband things appropriate or are they more like the dreaded socks? Practical but boring. (Personally, I love cozy socks as a present, so my judgment on behalf of a teen girl is suspect.)

What are you buying the teen girls on your list?
What stores do they love?

Edited by Hyacinth

If she's athletic, would she like a gift card to a sporting goods store - like Dick's, Finish Line, etc.?  Or how about a gift card to Amazon where she can choose whatever she likes?  

The girls I know (my daughter and my sons' girlfriends) love headbands, infinity scarves, and cozy socks.  

• Like 1

Don't rule out the photography! A cool book a out photography, a cute camera strap from etsy, maybe a camera bag, a gift certificate for a photography workshop or online class... I think showing a teen that you see value in their hobby is cool.

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Hydroflask water bottle.  The are very, very popular in our area for the brand name and the very high quality.  For an athlete I would go with a 20ounce bottle.  The straw caps can leak, so if you get her a straw cap, make sure to also get a screw on cap too.

The come in a lot of fun colors and keep drinks ice cold all day. 

My dd18yo has a 32ounce that she carries with her all day because she has to drink a high volume of water. Before that she used a 20 ounce for school, and a 16 ounce for her purse. 

• Like 2