Menu

Who's going to tackle Sunday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

Ds20 shifted out today for his summer remote area firefighting job.

6 loads of laundry washed, hung out, folded and put away

Planning for twins schooling for first 1/4 ofnext year done. They will be repeating 4 year old preschool 2daysa weekand do foundation level the rest of the week with me. Little girl from next door here for the whole morning which meant I had to sit outside and supervise. That is why I have the planning done.

Venison cutlets and salad for tea

Didn't get any of the gardening done that I had planned for the day

Edited by Melissa in Australia
  • Like 3

Tired this morning. There seemed to be a plot to keep me from sleeping last night - Dh woke me up twice, then Ds had a bad dream and wanted to sleep in our bed, then he had a bloody nose, then the dog wants out an hour early. I gave up and then it got quiet again, just in time to hear my alarm go off!

Oh well, maybe I can nap this afternoon.

Worship and Sunday school

exercise the dog

think about the week ahead

dinner - chx stir fry

• Like 1

OK this is funny.  I woke up to the 7am alarm, thinking it was Monday.  Monday and I did not finish all the work I was supposed to do overnight, and the clients would be frustrated and I would be missing deadlines YIKES!  And I had a couple hours to get the kids off to school and send out a ton of work.

I went into my kids' rooms and pulled off their blankets and told them in my usual weekday morning voice, "get up, it's 7am!  Go to the bathroom, brush, and get ready for school!"

After they rolled over and rubbed their eyes, one of them said, "but isn't it Sunday?"

So I asked the kids if they cared if we missed church today, and they didn't.  So they are still in bed, and I'm "working."

Today we have a friend's music performance to attend, and we need to pick up a few things at Wal-Mart.  Then more work.  I also have a bunch of laundry to fold and put away.

• Like 4

• Almost finished academic assignment

Prepare roast for dinner

Enjoy the on and off again rain and wind (in this corner of CA we don't get much weather. :) )

Consume copious amounts of hot beverages

Light candles

Edited by Liz CA
  • Like 2