Menu

I hope the "open cardigan" fad leaves quickly.

J-rap

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wear them over thin t shirts all winter. I button a few buttons at the bottom. I hate them flapping around if they are open. I need to keep my garments under control at all times ! I can't wear pullover sweaters even when it's freezing because hot flashes...I will suddenly need cool air all over my front. I think I would totally lose it in a pullover. I've been made fun of for my cardigans in the past. I wear them for function, not fashion.

• Like 1

I wear cardigan sweaters but they are thin to medium weight.  I don't button them but they all have buttons.  I don't see anyone here buttoning their cardigan.  It really isn't that cold here and if it is, I wear a winter jacket on top outside.  People use heat here and indoors it just may be cool enough that you need a second layer, but not so much that you would want a thick sweater.

I have a closet full of these and wear them almost every day just like the picture, with one or two buttons buttoned over t-shirts. Who knew I was so out of style?? They provide warmth in the house, but aren't the dreaded pull-over (fear the hot flash)!

I must shop for these! Thank you for sharing!