Menu

Thank you ladies for helping me

Hi there :)

I wanted to thank you ladies for helping me.

It means so much. I couldn't be figuring all this out without you all.

I'm very grateful to those who have helped me and to the ladies who post comments in other threads that I glean from . 12 years later..and I still feel at a loss sometimes.

I am feeling hopeful now.

OhE, you dint know how humbled I am that you have taken so much if your time to help me decipher and encourage me so very much. You have to be one of the smartest and most knowledgeable women I know :)

You've pulled m out if a pit twice now. I'm forever grateful.

Heathermomster , tried to thank you for all the posts in various threads you've made with so much useful information to me.

It says ...error and I couldn't , so I will thank you here.

You have much to be learned from.

I have implemented things you have posted and have worked so well for my little guy. Very grateful and thankful.

Thank you ladies who have let me talk, thing out loud, get advise on your threads. Sometimes, you just don't know what to ask or even know how to out into words until you see it worded in a certain way. Thank you.

What I love about forums like these are, it's about bouncing ideas, thoughts etc.

Very appreciative ,

Kat

Edited by Kat w
  • Like 6

:001_wub:   Thank you for the kind words.

You have a lot to give too!   :hurray:  That's what is interesting to me, that when people come out of lurking and talking and they have 12 years of experience (woo-woo!!!), they have lots of things they've done and can share.  So I'm glad you're getting encouraged, and I'm glad you're sharing too!  :)

• Like 4

The wonderful people here have helped me so much over the years. We've had so many breakthroughs with their help and I hate to think where we would be without them.

Probably I'd still be pushing and pushing without any understanding of my kids' weaknesses and just be making them and myself increasingly stressed, until all of us just burned out and gave up. Our relationships and their self- esteem would be destroyed because I would still be in the rigid mindset of " if you would just try harder, you could do it."

Edited by Tiramisu
  • Like 8

I couldn't agree more. People here have been so helpful and encouraging. And patient while I learn and grow. I definitely would not have made the decisions I have or been in such a great place if it wasn't for the advice I have gotten here. I finally feel like the pieces are coming together for Ds and for the first time I have hope for his future. Thanks bunches ladies. And thanks Kat for starting this thread.

Edited by Mom28GreatKids
  • Like 2

Thank-you, and you are very kind.  I was on the boards about a year before I started dealing with the OTs, and the thoughtful input from the lovely moms on this board are what pushed me.  Basically, I stand on the shoulders of giants.  I'm not sure I have an original thought these days. 

I love this! That's how I feel too.

• Like 3

Thank you all for these sweet sweet responses. You have given me warm fuzzies lol.

I needed warm fuzzies .

I just walked in the door and the house is a mess and dh in his way home.

I wanna respond to your kind comments, gonna get the house undestryed lol ( I did not know seashells could be crushed uo so tiny, or that we even had that many ! Ha-ha :/

You ladies rock:)!!