Menu

SOS - need an awesome idea for a teacher gift...

TXBeth

That I don't have to order but can buy/assemble in 24 hours.

With all the chaos of DD's diagnosis and treatment, I totally fell down on the job of teacher gifts and haven't bought anything! Today was the last day of school and I feel horrible.

DS has some major emotional and behavioral issues we have been working through this year, and his teacher is incredible! She genuinely likes him, is patient and kind even when he explodes or acts out, and brings out the best in him.

She will be at school tomorrow packing up and doing paperwork, so we could go shopping tonight when DD gets out of the hospital and take something to her tomorrow. I need something wonderful! Any ideas?

I saw a cute idea for a s'mores gift pack.  You can buy marshmallow roasting sticks at the Dollar Store.  Then pack it with a bag of marshmallows, box of graham crackers, and one of those 8 packs of mini-Hershey bars (also at the Dollar Store.)

• Like 1

I loved the plants I received as a PS teacher.  I'd get a warm fuzzy every time I was in the garden.          

Maybe a movie theatre gift certificate?

In addition, you might also send a message to the school administration.