Menu

Men's TALL athletic pants? Where?

Hilltopmom

Any places (other than LL Bean) for men's tall sizes athletic/ sweat/ workout/ comfy elastic waist pant?

Ds has sensory issues around clothing & prefers to only wears sweats style pants. The athletic pant style with wide or straight leg look a bit nicer than sweats with elastic cuff at bottom. Can't find them in talls anywhere. He's 6ft 4, likely still growing a tad. Wears an xl waist.

Target has 30 or 32 in long ones. I got 32 in a bigger size hoping they'd be better, but he needs at least a 34. (His dress pant size is a 34 length, but he only wears those when he is required to & the Dockers stretch fabric stretch waist ones)

Poor kid who never notices his clothes is even complaining that they look too short & silly.

Help!

Edited by Hilltopmom

The sweat pants at Gap are longer than Targets.  I bought a pair for my 6'3" son, and they aren't too bad.  You can get longer inseams online for Old Navy and Gap, but it's limited when it comes to Athletic wear.  

But I think your best bet will be LL Bean or Land's End.  You can get comfort waist clothing with longer inseams.  It is difficult to get the waist, but he can wear a belt.  

• Like 1

Amazon had tall sizes in the Champion brand and they are the straight legs, no elastic at the bottom. They also have the elastic legged ones too. I have a pair of the straight legs and they are more of a jersey/cotton and really comfortable. 

• Like 1

The first link has lots of options for regular tall stuff.  The second link you can actually customize everything (color, waist, inseam, pockets, drawstring, leg opening).  It's the only place I can get sweats for my son who is 32x40.

http://tallclothingmall.com/Mens_Extra_Long_Athletic_Pants.html

http://swamisportswear.com/mens/0770MC.htm

Edited by TammyS
  • Like 1