Menu

I am CURED!!!

I was released from physical therapy yesterday (they even gave me a t-shirt for all my trouble! LOL). I went for a run on Thursday, and the pt put me on the treadmill for 10 minutes yesterday. All is well!!!! Woooohoooooo!!!!!!

I feel normal again! I can run up and down stairs and all over the place WITH NO PAIN!

:party:

Awesome!:hurray:

I was released from physical therapy yesterday (they even gave me a t-shirt for all my trouble! LOL). I went for a run on Thursday, and the pt put me on the treadmill for 10 minutes yesterday. All is well!!!! Woooohoooooo!!!!!!

I feel normal again! I can run up and down stairs and all over the place WITH NO PAIN!

Good for you, Mrs. Osmond! I'm on the same road as you, but I have another month of PT ahead of me for this torn meniscus. I can't wait to run again...this speed walking is just not doing it for me! Run for me a bit!