Menu

Bye, Felipe

Moxie

Don't read further if you are easily disturbed.

So, playing around on Instagram, I found Bye, Felipe. Damn, I've lost all faith in humanity. Basically, it is a place where women can share messages gone wrong and unwanted d1ck pics they a have received on dating sites. It isn't just one pervy guy! There are scores of men messaging women with unwanted pictures of their wieners. If you do that on the street, you get arrested! A man that will do that is not too many steps away from becoming a r*pist!!

And the messages! Immediately asking for nude photos, calling women names when they are politely rejected, threats!! It makes me terrified for my daughters and fairly certain my boys will have no trouble finding a wife!!

Has any woman ever been excited by a random p!nis photo? No, none ever. These men know this. This is a form of assault.

But, asking for n@ked photos? That must work sometimes, right?

So disgusted.

Edited by Moxie

I know that when I was online dating for a few months (maybe 2?) I had at least one man ask to see my breasts, and one send a photo of his penis. I also had a man offer to worship my feet??  Worse though, one guy that seemed okay I met for a date. I insisted on a public place, driving myself, etc. I got there, and not only did he look wrinkled and unkempt. No, he also argued with EVERY single thing I said, then YELLED at me when I wouldn't go back to his house and sleep with him! He stood there on the street and yelled at me! Telling me I was just conforming to society if I didn't want to have sex with him. Mind you, he seemed honestly shocked that his approach didn't work. Which tells me it does work sometimes I guess??

Things like this make me so glad I met DH in college and didn't have to deal the current dating climate. I'll take flirting while studying for political philosophy over Tinder or online dating any day. My kids are still young, but I worry what dating will be like for them. It could get better instead of just continuing downhill, right?

• Like 1

WHAT??????  Yuck!

However, I will tell you that when I was in high school, at a CHRISTIAN missionary kid boarding school, I was on yearbook.  One of the guys thought it was funny to steal my camera one day, take it in the dorm, and take  pic of his private parts, knowing I had to develop the film in class.

Thankfully the pic was so blurry I had no idea what it was.

But, UGH.  Boys/Men are stupid.

Men are so bizarre. No not all of them and probably not even most of them...but enough. Enough of them are just crazy. I would hate to be single nowadays.

This is why I am still single...not worth the trouble to wade through the crazy. :)

My elderly grandmother "met" a guy on an online game site, and they became friendly and chatted for months. He had kids and grandkids and seemed like a normal guy. One day he asked if she'd like to exchange photos, so she sent one of herself, and he sent one of himself...with no pants on. 

Yeah, I fear for my daughters in this kind of online climate. It's so much easier for the creeps to relatively anonymous and shielded by the digital distance. 

Ugh :(