Menu

Online math like Reading Eggs?

You might want to look at Mathseeds again, They've been busily adding levels.  I think I saw up to 3rd or 4th grade.   We are in what they say is 1st grade, so I haven't paid a great deal of attention to the end other to note is a long way away. 

Awesome, thanks for letting me know!

5 yrs old Kindergarten level?  

Prodigy Math is fantastic, but it begins with 1st grade.  Though...you can set assignments and choose from a huge list of topics, many of which are earlier math skills.  

Definitely worth checking out.  It's free (unless you choose to upgrade to the paid membership...but the paid is unnecessary)  

I have a link in my siggie that you can use to sign up for it.  

Mathseeds got a whole bunch of new lessons recently - 145 in total now. They keep releasing new content every couple of months. It goes up to Grade 2/3 now :) Just like Reading Eggs - it's really great. I highly recommend it.  You could probably contact them for a free trial.

Edited by vallywon

Mathseeds got a whole bunch of new lessons recently - 145 in total now. They keep releasing new content every couple of months. It goes up to Grade 2/3 now :) Just like Reading Eggs - it's great!

Yeah!   :hurray:  My son adores Reading Eggs, heck that is how he learned to read so well and so young I guess.  :001_huh:  Might stick with Mathseeds to make it easier but definitely going to check out the other ideas.  Thanks everyone!

• Like 1

5 yrs old Kindergarten level?  

Prodigy Math is fantastic, but it begins with 1st grade.  Though...you can set assignments and choose from a huge list of topics, many of which are earlier math skills.  

Definitely worth checking out.  It's free (unless you choose to upgrade to the paid membership...but the paid is unnecessary)  

I have a link in my siggie that you can use to sign up for it.  

This looks awesome!  Thanks for the link!

Yeah!   :hurray:  My son adores Reading Eggs, heck that is how he learned to read so well and so young I guess.  :001_huh:  Might stick with Mathseeds to make it easier but definitely going to check out the other ideas.  Thanks everyone!

I wasn't impressed at all with the first couple of levels.  One level on the number 1, really?   But, at that point I didn't know how to turn off the reading eggs playroom, and Mathseeds was better than the reading eggs playroom.  So, I went along with it.  It got interesting quickly and I was surprised at some gaps that it found and filled.    Now, I like mathseeds, and I also like that when she kits a wall in one, she goes to the other.   So, progress is made somewhere with minimal fustration.

I wasn't impressed at all with the first couple of levels.  One level on the number 1, really?   But, at that point I didn't know how to turn off the reading eggs playroom, and Mathseeds was better than the reading eggs playroom.  So, I went along with it.  It got interesting quickly and I was surprised at some gaps that it found and filled.    Now, I like mathseeds, and I also like that when she kits a wall in one, she goes to the other.   So, progress is made somewhere with minimal fustration.

That is great to here!