Menu

Am I the only one?

mamiof5

Oh  no, I had a college roommate who worked like that. She listened to Christmas music all the time to "just feel more energetic, full of Christmas spirit!". In May.

I like Christmas music but I keep it special for Christmas. It drove me crazy, but I left spoons in the sink so I kept my mouth shut.

But no, you aren't the only one, and provided I'm not living with you, more power to you. :)

• Like 1

Yes I do see some people really get pepped up by Christmas music no matter the season. For me, it depends.

Growing up, for some reason my dad's Perry Como Christmas album would pep me up. I could listen to that album any time of the year and feel great. My best friend tolerated my habit but she somehow didn't get the same inspiration.

Hmmm...I wonder where that record is now...

Edited by OneStepAtATime
  • Like 1

Lol!!! I would listen to it all year long, but probably my family would lose their mind, specially hubby! I have to wait til after Thanksgiving (if I start Christmas before that my oldest dd feels I am cheating her with her Thanksgiving), and probably listen to it til end of January :). Oh, and I watch a Christmas movie in the summer time, cause I can't last all year without any Christmas. I must have been born in the north pole :) :)

Yes, the thought of Christmas is an upper for me.  Today the song "need a little Christmas" came on the radio and I thought, I sure do!  Bring it on!  Even though it is so much extra work and sometimes stress, the cheeriness balances it out.  :)  I love the way people make the effort to dress up their homes and such to spread cheer all around.

This year our annual Big Work Project (a two-month marathon) is due December 16.  I guess it's better than December 24, but really.  I need a little Christmas right now.  :)