Menu

Black Friday

blondeviolin

My hubby bought a 43" 4K LED TV (wifi enabled) at $400 to replace our ten year old 32" 720dp LCD TV. He had wanted to upgrade for a long time and his birthday just past so I told him to just buy it.

We end up at three Best Buy stores today as the first one was OOS for DS9's binoculars and the third one was next to Bed Bath and Beyond which we went to look for tempurpedic pillows. Pillows weren't on sale unfortunately.

Saw a laptop I like, waiting for Christmas sale.

I got the muck boots 1/2 off (only one style on sale) at Family Farm and Home. TSC had the Justin cowboy boots almost 1/2 off.

Jealous.  I didn't know Muck boots went on sale and they are on the list for DS10.  He's proven he can kill all other boots, I'm hoping Mucks can survive one year.

Jealous.  I didn't know Muck boots went on sale and they are on the list for DS10.  He's proven he can kill all other boots, I'm hoping Mucks can survive one year.

Muck has a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale on their website.  Only one kid boot listed but if this is what you are hoping to find, you can get a discount.

http://www.muckbootcompany.com/product/Kids-Hale-Winter-Boot-KBH-Sale/kids-black-friday

• Like 1

i don't go out and shop on Black Friday but there were two online purchases I planned to make.

One was to extend my Plan to Eat subscription while it was half price. -done

The other was...I have no idea. The worst part is that I'm sure I'll remember once the sale is over. :(

Edited by Lady Florida

Joann's had a line I had never heard of called "We Made it!" They are cute kid's kits - nice quality. They were 75% off!! And Then there was the Joann's coupon for 25% off your total purchase. It was hard not to buy them all!!! And within the brand was a set of nice and colorful mixing bowls, so I bought those too. 

Dell was having a very good online sale, so we ordered a replacement for our dying laptop, 60% off. 

Carter's was 60% off, with an additional 20% off your total order code. I had a large gift card, so I really cleaned up. 

Land's End was 40% off. They are the only place I've seen that make nice quality science shirts for girls, but we usually can't afford them. I bought like 6.

Muck has a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale on their website.  Only one kid boot listed but if this is what you are hoping to find, you can get a discount.

http://www.muckbootcompany.com/product/Kids-Hale-Winter-Boot-KBH-Sale/kids-black-friday

Thank you SO much!  They are ordered and you saved me $20.  It also had free shipping. :)  (He wears a 7B, so it was the biggest size they have before he has to switch to adult sizes!) :D

• Like 1

Jealous. I didn't know Muck boots went on sale and they are on the list for DS10. He's proven he can kill all other boots, I'm hoping Mucks can survive one year.

A bit of hope for you- DS kills all shoes but his muck boots we can get 1.5 years to 2 years out of. I do buy them big but the soles are even still good enough we pass them on to friends.

• Like 2