Menu

Little Girls Long Denim Skirts and other skirts, too

If you sew, I saw a very cute skirt a lady in our old church made. She bought a short denim skirt and then added some material to the bottom to make it a long skirt. She used a camo print and gathered it so it was full on the bottom. It was so cute! It's usually easier to find the short skirts.

Thank you so much!

We love the Lands End dresses! I have to buy from Overstocks though.

I will check out all these places-

It seems most of the skirts are short- or are a skort. We really prefer the longer length.

Size 5 should be great- thank you! She turned four in May.

Unfortunately- I do NOT sew! Don't have time to learn either- right now...

Thanks everyone, I will keep checking,

Rebecca

I do a "smallish" sewing biz on the side of school, home, church, etc, etc, etc!!! I have some patterns for little girls that are really cute, but shipping and material costs, it might not be "worth" it (ie, you might be able to find them cheaper just buying them outright).

Do you have any outlet malls around where you're at?? We have a Children's Gap outlet here and this time of year they have the BEST denim skirts for children!! My daughter likes them LONG!!!!!!! Like almost to her ankles long (hopefully this trend will stick somewhat as she gets older!!). Anyway, I picked up a couple for her at the Gap Outlet for about $15 a piece.

The Chilren's Place is good for denim and khaki skirts, but again, try to find an outlet if possible.

Good luck!! Nowadays it seems long skirts are getting harder and harder to find.