Menu

Who's going to tackle Tuesday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

Today is the first Tuesday we are consciously going to try and do less schooling with older ds (13). We 'began' this trial a few days ago, but tuesdays is typically ridiculously busy, so we are going to try and implement some new strategies today. Arcadia helped by pointing out that physics assignments for the entire week were released on the prior sunday, so we can pace ourselves better. 

1. DS13-take physics quiz, finish math, do most of lab, latin.

2. ds10-latin, science, history, writing,math

3. therapy at 10 am

4. various online classes-check times

5. research allergies on kippy's feet--vet?

6. call ups

7. call comcast

8. wash sheets

9. laundry

Looks like I have the house alone today, yay!  So I will try to get some organizing done.  Maybe I'll get all of it done.  It depends on whether I get on a roll or not.

I also vowed to do all my accounting early this month / quarter, so hopefully that will go smoothly.  Unfortunately I usually hit some sort of road block or other, as my clients change things up on me without telling me ....

So, the list:

• Get kids up & out to school.  [done]
  • Clean kitchen, bathrooms, and some clutter.  [done]
  • Finish laundry.  [done]
  • Work.
  • More reorganizing and purging in the girls' rooms.  [done]
  • Clear the porch.  Good stuff back in the cupboards, junk stuff on the treelawn.
  • Straighten my room?  It's about the worst room in the house right now; I can't stand it.  [did some]
  • Kids' work.
  • Kids clean out behind the bushes (they've been using this as their personal dumping ground lately).
  • Kids to soccer.
  • Dinner.  Read-aloud?
  • Bring up some junk from the basement, put out for garbage.
  • Consolidate the regular garbage.  (Can't take it out until morning, or the critters will get it.)
  • Kids bathed and to bed.
  • Work.

More of the same :)

--Arabic for her, gym for me

--dh Chinese, men's group at church, gone 5-9:30

--dd ballet 6-9

--mitosis lab, plus all the usual school things

--mail reimbursement paperwork

--daily and Tuesday things

--order weight lifting gloves

--orchard run

--weeding and yardwork as long as I have light

--work on bio test

Good morning

- work on potty training dd2

- call in dh's meds- done

- laundry- done

- tidy house- round 1 done

- school work- started on A&P lab (it's a food/activity tracking one so its on going), did more statistics notes (I'm now on the current week's chapter), working on A&P study guide

- study for HESI exam I'm taking Friday (ok mainly start memorizing conversions again and a practice test or two)- tomorrow???

- unload dishwasher and start reload- done

- get dd1 off bus- done

- help dd1 with her school work (I know of spelling and going over sight words)- done

- dinner- done

- baths- done

- bedtime routine- done

I finished separating out the girls' clothes between the two rooms.  Well, except for most of the socks.  :P  I also tightened up the screws on their dressers and went through a bin of toys.  Thought I'd get rid of a bunch, but that didn't exactly happen ....

I cleared a lot of the mess in my room.  Still needs work, but I should put together my Fitdesk before I move around any furniture.  (The construction guys moved stuff around.)  I don't know exactly where everything is going to end up.

All the laundry is done and put away, bathrooms are clean, dishwasher is running.  Got some "work" work done too....