Menu

WWE, FLL, and AAS schedule

I know this has been asked before but I'm mobile and can't use the search function easily, or at all really, for that matter, so please don't shoot me for beating a dead horse!! 

For those of you who use those three, can you tell me what kind of schedule you have? 

I use WWE, FLL, and AAR

I do WWE Monday through Thursday.

FLL we do Monday, Wednesday, and Friday

We do AAR every day and usually get through a lesson per week. Some of those days is simply review with fluency pages, review cards, and doing one of the games.

WWE takes about 10-15 minutes usually. Or less with the earlier levels.

FLL is usually only 10 minutes.

AAR is longer. I spend about 20-25 minutes on part of a lesson each day.

WWE twice a week. Read, ask questions, narrate, and copy work or dictation each day.

FLL three times a week.

AAS four days in the beginning. In book 4 we started doing five days because the sentences are longer and the kids like short lessons more often.

• Like 1

AAS 3x a week for 15 minutes.

FLL 3x a week, one lesson each day. We only do the grammar, not the narrations or poetry. We do narration and poetry memorization, just not necessarily as specified in FLL.

WWE 4x a week. Occasionally we do 3 days, doing the first two assignments in one day.

Last year AAS and FLL were M,T, Th and WWE was M-Th.

• Like 1

I don't schedule my school years, particularly.

I started in around February of Grade 2 with AAS, and we've been doing it daily (with gaps here and there, but every day we do school, we do spelling.)

Same with FLL, we started partway through Grade 2, and have been doing it daily.

WWE we started in Grade 1, so it's been more consistent.

Partly I'm doing that to catch my oldest up to his working level, as FLL 1 seemed very young for an almost-8-year-old.  And with AAS, he could grasp the rules easily and move on, so we've been moving on!