Menu

Who's going to tackle Saturday with me?

My, my they *are* busy, aren't they? Bless their little hearts. :)

For Today:

Done (and hopefully the last of them) Uncomfortable email

Done Shower

Done Grocery store

Graduation open house

Graduation open house

I desperately need to clean my refrigerator, but I have a feeling the open houses are going to wipe me out.

• Like 1

I will join in today because I need that little push to get going. Woke up at 5:30 and couldn't get back to sleep. Ughhh.

Package up returns x5

Now he says he doesn't need to go* Take ds to Urgent Care for yet another sinus infection

Settled for a super-duper floor scrubbing* Clean kitchen

done* Living Room

done* Bedroom

done* Master Bath

Done* Vacuum stairs

done* Laundry x2

Done enough* Get ds to clean hall bathroom

ETA hung to dry*laundry load 3

Done* Laundry load 4

Done* Laundry load 5

Added laundry load 6 and Done* vacuuming the laundry room

• Like 1

We bought a new-to-us car last night :D Today dh and I will go for a drive...with the top down, baby :party:

Ds is receiving our old 2003 Corolla as a graduation gift. He couldn't believe it, though we had discussed the idea for the last month. It took driving the Corolla to his off-campus house and handing him the keys for him to believe us :D

Other things today:

--dd ballet 11-4

--library for pick-up

--garden: water seedlings, weed, obsessively count the number of set tomatoes

--other yard things: weed perennial beds, check on and tend fruit garden

--laundry on the clothesline

--plan meals for coming week

--clean up some of the school things (only math and chem for the next few weeks)

--check Amazon to see if any of dd20's textbooks from this semester are eligible for buy-back

--dh is cooking tonight :)

--go for a walk with dh :)

• Like 4

Good morning! Ds2 is off for his judo morning, the girls left for practice and I will leave shortly with ds3 for his practice. We have a few things yet to do I. The basement, but are pretty much just waiting for carpet at this point. Dh is the driver for ds3's get together with friends this afternoon. So I am free with the exception of some decluttering and drawing up the wish list for the basement and then the reality list.

The wish list is much more fun.

Have a great day!

• Like 2

Well today was supposed to be a productive day around the house followed by hanging out with family since dh has off work. Sadly, dh and I both woke up sick! So much relaxing is in store for us today.

Oh no! Hope you feel better soon.

• Like 2

My, my they *are* busy, aren't they? Bless their little hearts. :)

For Today:

Done (and hopefully the last of them) Uncomfortable email

Done Shower

Done Grocery store

Graduation open house

Graduation open house

I desperately need to clean my refrigerator, but I have a feeling the open houses are going to wipe me out.

I cleaned out/scrubbed the fridge door compartments and one drawer. It's a start.

• Like 1

Good Afternoon Everyone!  :seeya:

Went to Costco (food shopping) and got a water table for Sophia and a Sophia the 1st dress, 2 new twin mattresses for our bedroom (King size bed).

Came home and redid our bed and put new chairs that we purchased yesterday in our reading nook in our bedroom.  

Vacuumed the house

3 loads of laundry done

Took the Burb to be serviced 

Now we are just chilling as it's date night and were going out to dinner! 

• Like 1

Yay, dh took dd out to get guitar strings!  I have so much to do here at home that I did not want to take her.  And she was taking that rather personally  So now we both get what we want.  (And I get to procrastinate a bit from all that I have to do here at home. . . )

I have been working on the laundry though and will continue with that in a minute.  

• Like 1

Did a whole bunch of laundry.

Found dd's lost library book and computer game.  Went to the library with dd, the library materials and our printed receipt for having paid the very expensive lost book and computer game fees.  Filled out the paperwork to get reimbursed.

Dropped dd off at volunteer gig #2.

Did a small grocery shop.  

• Like 1