Menu

For those of us with tweens/teens: 2015 Audiobook Sync has started (xpost)

(I'm cross-posting because I know some people don't visit the Chat board.)

I didn't see any posts on this, so hopefully I'm not duplicating. I got an email this morning that this year's Audiobook Sync program starts today. In case you're not familiar: 

"SYNC is a program that gives away two complete audiobook downloads — a current Young Adult title paired thematically with a Classic or Required Summer Reading title — each week to listeners ages 13+ while SYNC is in session each summer."

Week 1's selections are Beautiful Creatures (modern) and Rebecca (classic). The full list of titles is here:

http://www.audiobooksync.com/2015-sync-titles/

HTH someone!

• Like 2

Thank you so much for the reminder.  I look forward to this every year.  I always download their Shakespeare titles, which there are not any of this year.  BUT, they have NAXOS's Dracula and Great Expectations.  I LOVE Naxos's recordings. Anton Lesser is a fabulous reader (It is his reading of Great Expectations.) Love listening to his audio books.  (And have paid a small fortune for them.  His Paradise Lost is awesome.)

• Like 2

I always download their Shakespeare titles, which there are not any of this year. 

I look forward to their Shakespeare titles, too. I had to look twice, because I couldn't believe they didn't have one. I haven't had a chance to really study the other titles yet, but already downloaded this week's as I get the reminder emails.

Thanks to the OP as I would not have known about SYNC originally if not for these boards.

• Like 1