Menu

Who's going to tackle Friday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

Up early for gym. Yuck.

Ahead:

--said gym

--APHG group meeting this morning

--other school w dd: math, chem (she does English and Arabic on her own)

--daily things

--Friday things

--errands: a few grocery items, printer paper

--work on garden/yard

--paperwork left from yesterday

Ciao!

• Like 1

due to twin 2 being up most of the night before I was lacking in sleep and slept in :scared: . Which meant I had the problem of what to do with twins while I milk cow ( as I had been getting up and milking in the dark before they woke up). I hit on the idea of giving them their breakfast locked in to the verandah while I jogged over to milk the cow. all went well they had just finished their breakfast when I came back. and thought the whole thing very novel.

ds19 was home for the morning :thumbup: . then he had to go back to work - he is working way out Whoop-Whoop and only gets home every 3 weeks or so for a day.

vacuumed house

2 loads of laundry washed and hung- the previous 5 loads of laundry form the last 2 days finally got dry as the rain has finally stopped. :thumbup1:

cleaned both bathrooms

Dh and co. returned form camping- they had a great time.

• Like 2

Good morning- it's really windy out and as usual I fear a tree will fall or some such thing on my house

- tidy house- round 1 done

- laundry- in washer

- fold laundry

- read- done

- look at cars- looked at some online, we are going to some other dealerships tomorrow

- test drive cars (not sure if dh said today or tomorrow)- appointment for one at 4

- dinner- done

- baths

- bedtime routine

- anything else I get done- filled out paper for lost title in the Taurus (we just need it to for scrap yard after we part her out, we don't want to sell it whole because she's rather unsafe with the cracked strut and rusted out underbody)

Bought a new car, it's a 2013 Ford Fusion :)

• Like 1

Good morning! Ds2 got off for his trip, early, early this morning. I slept terribly, because I knew that I had to get up early early. So I woke up nearly every hour. Maybe a nap this afternoon. I must get some things done today, as I will be gone most of the day tomorrow.

To do:

school for all

chores for all

clean downstairs

get schedule for tomorrow

some emails

work on school things

make dinner

read a little

Hmm, I am sure that I need another cup of coffee.  

Have a great day, everyone!

• Like 1

Happy Friday Fun Day!  My kids actually finished their science homework before breakfast today so they wouldn't have any work to do in the afternoon.  Wish I was that responsible!  :p

I of course got farther behind on my work yesterday because of the client "emergency," so now I am pretty stressed out and really need to get a lot done today.

Today's list:

• Get the kids up and ready for camp, including breakfast and lunches.  [done]
  • Kids' science experiment - final step.  [done]
  • Drive kids to theater camp.  [done]
  • Get gas, buy kids some soccer shorts.  [done]
  • Clean bathrooms, kitchen, and some clutter.  [done]
  • Work until 6pm.
  • Take work breaks for:
    • a little exercise
    • a little reading
    • a little housework
    • pick up kids from camp
    • move garbage cans and various winter stuff into the garage
    • inform nanny of Saturday plans [done]
  • Dinner out.
  • Watch Kung Fu with the kids.
  • Make sure kids have everything ready for Saturday's horse riding and soccer game.
  • Kids to bed.
  • Work until midnight.

• Like 1

I feel better today since the doctor approved higher diabetic meds temporarily.

Human care done

Totally trashed kitchen all clean!

dd - am. school done and she's working on pm school.

lunch done

dh is trying to fix the lawn mower

I called re. taxes.  I hope they told me right.  I think they did but I'm always nervous anyway.

I should work on taxes now but my brain seems to have checked out again.  Stupid loopy pills.  

• Like 2

errands:  went all over the place looking for a rotary (non power) drill.  Got it home and ds says it isn't quite what he wanted.  I think the kind he wants went out of style in 1956.  

took dd to Michaels.  They didn't have what she wanted.

Got dd a sandwich to eat in the car.  She was only 1/2 hour late to her volunteering. 

Sigh.  Eating dinner now.