Menu

The only thing worse than kids blaming "Mr Nobody"...

Gil

The defendant is accused of knocking all of the books off of a shelf and shredding a notepad.

ETA: The defendant is also the prime suspect in the case of the smashed mug and the missing favorite shirt. As well as the case of who peed on this towel and left it on the floor

The cat can hang up towels otherwise? Impressive!

Haha! No, she is suspected of having dug it out of the hamper and peed on it. Or else she peed on the floor and then dug out the towel to cover it up.

Dr. Elsey's Cat Attract Litter is my first go to for any cat elimination issue. As well as removing the hood from a hooded box and keeping it super clean.

She's guilty.

Let's eat her.

Sincerely,

Tiberia's Dog

Dear wise and reasonable Dog of Tiberia.

I appreciate your wise and considered feedback and wanted you to know that I, personally agree with you.

To be eaten is the most lenient and just punishment in my opinion.

Unfortunately we are a jury of 3 and I am outvoted on this option.

The courts are forced to look for alternative measures since the jury was split 2-1 against having the cat be eaten.

Sincerely,

Gil -- The Sucker

:lol:

I was cat-sitter to my sis's cat for a few weeks. This crazy cat was the CLUMSIEST cat I've ever seen. For the entire first week I don't think he touched the floor: climbing from shelf to table to counter, knocking over everything possible...except the one houseplant he used as his litter box. Said plant is no longer with us. Neither is the cat, thankfully.

Dear wise and reasonable Dog of Tiberia.

I appreciate your wise and considered feedback and wanted you to know that I, personally agree with you.

To be eaten is the most lenient and just punishment in my opinion.

Unfortunately we are a jury of 3 and I am outvoted on this option.

The courts are forced to look for alternative measures since the jury was split 2-1 against having the cat be eaten.

Sincerely,

Gil -- The Sucker

I love cats. (They taste just like chicken...)

You could send your cat to us for a "vacation."

Regards,

Dog of Tiberia