Menu

Term 1 officially over

swellmomma

I wrote my last final of the term yesterday.  Got my final marks for that class today (I finished the other 2 classes a few weeks ago).  Professor messaged me to ask that I please consider taking the full mental health practitioner diploma given how well I did in the class (I had already applied and had been accepted into the program last week :P ) So I am doing a dual program from here on out.  FInal grade 91.83% so a 4.0.  I also got 4.0 in my 2 early childhood courses.  I find my early childhood courses very very easy, I have been in the field for 26 years, so there is little to be learned in the program that I do not know.  But in order to get my level 3 certificate from the gov't and a decent raise as a result I need to finish up the program.  TH mental health classes challenge me and make me work for my mark and it feels great to actually make my brain work.  Now I am on break until Jan 19th and then I have 4 courses started for winter term.  2 from mental health and 2 from early childhood.  Of those 4 courses 1 will be uber easy, and 3 will stretch me and it will be awesome :P