Menu

Low Carb, No Dairy, No Shellfish Recipes

mom31257

You can use cauliflower to substitute for rice by grating it or chopping it in the food processor (then just quick fry for a few minutes if desired), or for mashed potatoes by steaming it. That's much lower in carbs than the foods they're replacing, and healthier still if you use orange or purple cauliflower.

Paleo frittatas

Deviled eggs with homemade mayo

Alldayidreamaboutfood will have dairy recipes but should have no dairy options too. She's a former pastry chef and her recipes turn out consistently well for me. She bakes with coconut and almond flours a lot.

Ditto nom nom paleo and genaw (linda sue) Check mariahealth too, although I don't always get consistent results with all her recipes. Lowcarbfriends has a good forum.

We like cauliflower rice like a PP mentioned. Right now in the oven I have chicken thighs, olives, capers, kale, tomatoes, lemon slices, parsley cooking in the Dutch oven, which is really nice and easy and easily adapted (spinach vs kale, leave out whatever you don't have, I sometimes throw in green beans, white wine, whatever you have)

We like lettuce wraps made with ground turkey, cilantro, lots of grated fresh ginger, red onion, soy sauce.