Menu

would you go to the ER...

Guest inoubliable

Thank you for keeping us updated, Mergath! I'm so glad she went to the ER -- the pain must have been unbearable! :(

I really appreciate it that you're letting us know what's going on. I haven't been able to get online at all today until now and I have been thinking about KK since last night and worrying about what was wrong. She's not usually a complainer about things, so I was afraid it was something serious. Luckily she was able to get to the hospital before something really bad happened.

Sending healing thoughts to KK!

I did a couple of weeks ago. There's fibroid in my uterus so big, it's blocking the tube that drains out my of left kidney. I will have surgery in two weeks as the blockage is only mild to moderate. More than that would require immediate surgery so as to not lose the kidney.

I hope your surgery goes smoothly and that you make a very quick recovery. :grouphug:

I did a couple of weeks ago.  There's fibroid in my uterus so big, it's blocking the tube that drains out my of left kidney. I will have surgery in two weeks as the blockage is only mild to moderate.  More than that would require immediate surgery so as to not lose the kidney.

I hope KK has a quick and complete recovery.  That kind of thing really hurts and I hope she feels better soon.

I hope your surgery goes well! :)