Menu

Charlie's Playhouse Evolution for Kids Petition

Shahrazad

I wanted to pop back in and share this. The creator of Charlie's Playhouse materials is trying to show publishers that there is an interest. If you are interested, please sign the petition she's set up to show them. She met with National Geographic last month and the thought is that if she gets enough signatures, they may agree to publish her materials. So, for those of you who are teaching evolution to kids, this might be a really good thing to support.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/i-want-to-buy-a-giant-evolution-timeline

I managed to snag the cards too (though a bit before I needed them as I was afraid they would not be sold again) but missed the timeline so I'm hoping this gets back in print by the time we finally get around to prehistory. Thanks for the signs and shares!

Happy to support this company! We have the giant timeline and the cards, and they have had so much use.  I was so upset when I went back to purchase another and they were no longer available.

Montessori Services has a timeline of life, but it's so expensive!