Menu

Who's going to tackle Sunday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

Today is our anniversary, 23 years! Next year we will be married half of our lives.

Church

Eat out lunch with in-laws

Dh and I might go find something to do, but we ate out last night

dh go to church tonight (his brother is speaking) while I do laundry and begin packing

Happy Anniversary, Amy! 

:grouphug:  Melissa  :grouphug:

Off to church, the boys are getting their "Steadfast Awards" this morning. They have achieved Gold Level in our kid's program from 1st thru 6th grades so they get this ginormous trophy!;) Then church picnic afterward AND it's dh's b-day. So, that's pretty much my day!

Today is our anniversary, 23 years! Next year we will be married half of our lives.

Church

Eat out lunch with in-laws

Dh and I might go find something to do, but we ate out last night

dh go to church tonight (his brother is speaking) while I do laundry and begin packing

Happy Anniversary!!

Congrats Amy :) big hugs Melissa.

Ugh it's hot and humid, actually it wouldn't be that bad if it wasn't humid.

- dishes- done

- fold laundry

- work on summer/ afterschool plans

- tidy house- done

- dinner- eggs

- bedtime routine

- measure rooms for square footage so we can get a rough idea on how much we need in the spring to replace our flooring, and will probably price out other renovation stuff. We can only spend about half of our refund, other half goes towards my new to me car- dh said wait until closer to time of install

Happy Anniversary Amy!!! 

Melissa, I hope things turn around for you. I'm sorry you are having a rough day.

Today...

Dh & #1 are going to mow the yard if the rain stays away and the yard has dried out from the  rain last week...

We are going to grill chicken this afternoon

On somewhat of a whim I filled out some applications for very part time employment... I got called for 2 interview tomorrow so I'm going to study up on that.  We'll still be able to homeschool, it is very part-time.

Try and relax because I am officially freaked out about the interviews and possibly going back to work.

Thanks, everyone!

We didn't go out this afternoon, but we did finish season 2 of Lost.

The laundry is finished as well as some of the packing. We'll pack up the rest tomorrow and drive down to TN. We'll spend the night with my daddy and drive home Tuesday. Since we'll be so close, we might stop at Lee University, where dd wants to go to college, and look through several of the dorms.