Menu

ETA: Back to Free. Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read Classroom Edition App

I downloaded it but only the first unit is free. You have to pay for the rest of the units which are $6.99 each and there are 12 units.

No, when you click the other units it will say, you already own this unit and the books that go with it, do you want to re-install it now. It is a little glitch but I am able to install each unit one by one. A bit of a hassle but for free I am happy. :) 

So glad so many of you could use it! :)

No, when you click the other units it will say, you already own this unit and the books that go with it, do you want to re-install it now. It is a little glitch but I am able to install each unit one by one. A bit of a hassle but for free I am happy. :)

Thank you! I will try that :)

Not working for me :( it asks of I am sure I want to buy the unit for $6.99. Do I click yes and then it will tell me I already own it? I just don't want to be charged for it.

Not working for me :( it asks of I am sure I want to buy the unit for $6.99. Do I click yes and then it will tell me I already own it? I just don't want to be charged for it.

Weird. Mine doesn't ask me that. Do you live in the US? I read on the comments in the above link that the price is in the US.

ETA: Here is the link directly to itunes maybe the SmartKids page is glitching? It does mention on itunes that there is also a free version that only includes one unit. Maybe try downloading directly from Itunes. It says on the Itunes page it is normally $49.99 and free today only. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hooked-on-phonics-learn-to/id806401149?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4