Menu

Am I a bad Christian? (funny)

SquirrellyMama

My 10 yr old was helping me with the 2 yr old Sunday School today. While we were waiting for the kids, Alex was playing with the Noah's Ark set. He said he was acting out what would have happened if God had chosen Noah's brother, the brother's ex wife and two sons to build the Ark. Apparently, they were hungry and ate the animals.

My 2 girls were horrified that he would make up such an awful story.  I laughed and laughed and laughed :)  And maybe laughed some more.

Kelly

My 10 yr old was helping me with the 2 yr old Sunday School today. While we were waiting for the kids, Alex was playing with the Noah's Ark set. He said he was acting out what would have happened if God had chosen Noah's brother, the brother's ex wife and two sons to build the Ark. Apparently, they were hungry and ate the animals.

My 2 girls were horrified that he would make up such an awful story. I laughed and laughed and laughed :) And maybe laughed some more.

Kelly

This made me laugh because at Christmas time we were at a friend's house. My dd was playing with a little toy set (FP little people?) that had a stable, an angel, animals, Mary and Joseph, the baby Jesus, and various bits and pieces. I laughed and laughed because my 4 year old daughter made up an elaborate story about how the female angel and Mary decided to have the baby Jesus together because 'I don't like boys and Joseph is a Boooyyy.'

I think our hosts were horrified, and their 6 year-old kept trying to take over, very adamantly telling my kiddo that she wasn't 'doing it right.'

But really...we encourage play and make-believe with all manner of plastic/wood play sets, then expect them to Immediately differentiate? ha:)