Menu

I'm demanding a redo!

Plateau Mama

Today is my birthday. Last year we were heading to Disney World to celebrate my 40th birthday. So I expected this year to be a let down, bug it's kindly 8:20 and has totally sucked!

My son and hubby are away on a Boy Scout outing making snow caves. Great I had a fun weekend planned for DF 13 an ds 5. We were going to go to the Lego Movie and out to dinner. I thought we could go to breakfast after church.

Well he woke up yesterday with digestive issues. I lost count of howh many times he's changed his underware. Ok so plan B. We got a roasted chicken and stuff for ice cream Sundays and Shirley Temples last night. He seems to be getting better so we plan to go to the movie today. Then it starts snowing. I love the snow. Yea, it's snowing. Maybe we won't be able to go to the movie because of the snow. That's ok the kids say. THERES SNOW!

Then at 1am I get my first present. Vomit all over my bed, my carpet, my bathroom. Yea. Happy Birthday to me! So I'm stuck at home, trying to get vomit out of my washer so I can wash a biz zillion pairs of underware and PJ bottoms. Oh and the lower end digestive issues have returned with a vengence. UGH.