Menu

Thanks for helping me get 2 green squares!!

You made it! Congratulations! :001_smile:

Now just imagine how much rep you'd get if you would just go ahead and have. that. baby!

I really am trying. We have tried everything except acupuncture and castor oil :eek:. I tried castor oil with second ds it was not pleasant and did not bring on labor.

I am trying at this point, to just be patient. :willy_nilly:

Genie you are an absolute riot! :smilielol5:

Oh, I'm absolutely serious! It worked. I was 4 days overdue and my dh fixed that for me and the next morning I went into labor!

Genie, where were you when I was two weeks over due?

Sorry! :blush:

Genie, where were you when I was two weeks over due?

Hey, if they'd have let me, I'd have gone four/I] weeks overdue, I'm sure, just like my aunt did with hers back before they did ultrasounds and when they let you go until you were ready (her baby was fine). I was never allowed to wait until I was ready, or even close. That said, I still remember with my first feeling like my baby was never going to come out. With my second, I wasn't mentally or emotionally ready to give birth until I was 41 weeks, and had her at 42 weeks.

I think some babies just need some extra baking, however due to increased risk, they don't let you wait. Some would stay longer than they should.