Menu

What are your favorite flats?

caitlinsmom

I've decided that it's time to get on the flats bandwagon.  I know, I know, I'm nearly a decade late.  It's how I roll I suppose. :)

I have worn some form of heel for all of my teens and adult life.  I like them and will still continue to wear them however I was looking at my style board on Pinterest and I clearly like the look of flats too.  I'm not even sure I've ever tried them on before!  My favorite shoes are a pair of Ariat cowboy boots and a pair of Born clogs.  I wear them all the time but I do want something flatter to hide under my pants a bit.

So tell me which brands are most comfortable, cute, well made, etc.  I'm on overstock right now and I see lots of glittery stuff.  Eh, I am so not wearing glitter! :)

Anything Born. The flats fit just as well as the clogs. If you go to Zappos and search for Born flats you'll find a variety of styles to choose from. I have some Mary Jane style that my mom gave me (older, so not available any more, or I'd link them) that I wear often when the weather allows. They look cute with pants or skirts.

I like Clarks, too. :)

Cat