Menu

I had to change my sig this morning.

My baby is 9 years old today. She is thrilled about turning 9 and mama is happy for her, but missing her baby girl.

Where did all the time go? She is growing up too fast for me.

party-078.gif

My baby is 9 also!!! Where does that time go?:confused:

Happy b-day to her. You can count the rep I gave you this morning as her b-day present!! :001_smile:

Hey, look at that! Your kids are the same age as mine, only I have a 10yo thrown into the mix. :D

Yes! I could have a few more "thrown in" here, there's room for a 6 y/o; 8 y/o, even a 5 y/o would be good . . . ;)

Isn't it fun having older kids with a younger sibling? I REALLY missed my two oldest when they went to Grandma's house this summer! :)

There sure are a lot of birthdays today!

:party:Happy Birthday to all!:party:

If you all are missing babies so much, you can do what I did, have another!:) You can check my siggy for the age difference between my kids! :)

Yes, I've done that, too. But at some point it has to come to an end....doesn't it?

Mine says two is enough.:glare:

Yes, that is what mine said too. And, I went along with it until I was 33. That is when I decided I did want another and knew I wasn't getting any younger! I really, really wanted to adopt a baby. That has always been on my heart since I was a little girl.

When we were living in Asia, we tried on and off for 5 years to adopt, without any success. Our last try was a heart breaker. We fell in love with an 18 month old Chinese girl who some friends were fostering from the orphanage. They didn't know of any adoption going on with her, so we put in our paperwork. Right before bringing her into our home {we were going to foster her until the adoption was final} we were told a Chinese couple had already adopted her! The orphanage hadn't told our friends whom she was living with! SO, after many, many tears, we decided to have another one of our own, and now we have Buttercup! I would still love to adopt someday. :)

Yes, that is what mine said too. And, I went along with it until I was 33. That is when I decided I did want another and knew I wasn't getting any younger! I really, really wanted to adopt a baby. That has always been on my heart since I was a little girl.

When we were living in Asia, we tried on and off for 5 years to adopt, without any success. Our last try was a heart breaker. We fell in love with an 18 month old Chinese girl who some friends were fostering from the orphanage. They didn't know of any adoption going on with her, so we put in our paperwork. Right before bringing her into our home {we were going to foster her until the adoption was final} we were told a Chinese couple had already adopted her! The orphanage hadn't told our friends whom she was living with! SO, after many, many tears, we decided to have another one of our own, and now we have Buttercup! I would still love to adopt someday. :)

I am 43.:glare:

Can I borrow Buttercup sometime? ;)

Sure, she would love it! She is very outgoing and friendly. :)

Hey, sorry to hijack, but I just noticed that many of us have 11yo dd's! We need to get together sometime so they can all meet...and , well, so we could meet too! :D

/hijack

Okay! Where do you all want to meet? Indiana? :D

Indiana??? Why'd you think of THAT state??? ;)

Washington State sounds good! :D Seattle, Ferries, Mariners, Seahawks, ME! :lol:

Well, Daisy and I are in the midst of Indiana state history, and do you know what Indiana's motto is? "The crossroads of America!" It sounds like a good meeting place, doesn't it?

Also, did you know that 2/3 of the US population lives within 700 miles of Indianapolis??? Sorry, Brindee, you're in the other 1/3! :lol:

Seriously, Indiana is central AND we have one of the BEST Children's Museums in the whole US in Indianapolis!!! :)