Menu

Exercise Thread ~ 11/17 - 11/23

Negin

Personal Training with Jackie - Crunch Free - X-treme Abs - love this workout and need to do it more often.

I decided to try a little stair work on the stairs to my bonus room and felt a pull in my left calf. It hurts some just to walk on it. Any advice? 

Tiger Balm? 

Personal Training with Jackie - Crunch Free - X-treme Abs - love this workout and need to do it more often.

Tiger Balm? 

Negin-I iced the calf a little bit and took ibuprofen and stayed off it some yesterday. It's better this morning, but there's still a bit of pain if I try to stretch it far. I'm going to forgo exercise until tomorrow. I'll probably still try to be careful what I'm doing with it. What is tiger balm?

I swam 3 times this week and did upper body weights 2x.  Today I'm off my knee except for stretches this morning until possibly tonight; I am planning on doing part of my martial arts class- what my knee will allow.  It will be my first time back since my injury- so I'm excited.

Tiger Balm is my new friend- it's an ointment that relieves muscle ache, actually it feels good on the arthritis too.  Bonus is that it makes me smell like an old lady.

Catching up.

Tuesday- boot camp and then run. Stretching at home.

Weds- slept in. PMSing yay. Stretched and played with kids

Today- boot camp. Brrr. It's outdoors at 5:30am and it was 26 degrees when I started my car. Stretch (AM done/PM later) and will possibly take the boys swimming after we do a nice short hiking trail together.

Personal Training with Jackie - Crunch Free - X-treme Abs - same as yesterday.

Negin-I iced the calf a little bit and took ibuprofen and stayed off it some yesterday. It's better this morning, but there's still a bit of pain if I try to stretch it far. I'm going to forgo exercise until tomorrow. I'll probably still try to be careful what I'm doing with it. What is tiger balm?

Glad to hear that it's better. Tiger Balm is available in most pharmacies, Target, Costco, etc. 

Never posted on these threads before, but I'm tired of carrying around the 10lbs that hit me when we went back to eating gluten.  LOL:

I did Jillian Micheal's 30 Day Shred 2x this week.  Yeah, I know, it's supposed to be a daily workout...  But between baking all those pound cakes, I just didn't find time.  :-) 

And now you know why I've gained 10lbs.