Menu

We have a trailer! Doctor Who content...

BarbecueMom

I wish I had cable!!!  The boys and I watched everything thats streaming on netflix, which means we havent watched season 7 yet (tho i watched it somewhere online, but couldnt stream to the tv).  If its not on netflix, i plan on buying season 7 and this for xmas and we'll spend a week or two watching it all . .. 

We are going to have to miss it due to Nutcracker rehearsal but, it will be available for purchase via itunes at something like midnight the day it shows...or really the day after I guess. So, we will purchase and make an evening of it.

Note to self: stay off interwebs until you have seen it. I did it for Lost and I can do it again....I think. Maybe.

:wub:  LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

"Oooh, you redecorated.  I don't like it."   That look on David's face cracks me up every.single.time.

We splurged for tickets for all 5 of us to see it on Monday night in 3D at the theatre. I think I'm going to have to go offline that weekend so I don't run into spoilers.  DIL and I have a plan - my bff has 3 tickets for her family, and we have 5 tickets for us, but there are 5 guys and 3 ladies so we're splitting up the families.  I consider it being nice to the hubby's so they don't have to watch us go all fangirl!  :willy_nilly:

I wish I had cable!!!  The boys and I watched everything thats streaming on netflix, which means we havent watched season 7 yet (tho i watched it somewhere online, but couldnt stream to the tv).  If its not on netflix, i plan on buying season 7 and this for xmas and we'll spend a week or two watching it all . .. 

Could you share the website (if it's viewable in the US)? We're trying to catchup with season 7 because we've bought tickets to the theatre for the anniversary as a Yule gift for our daughter (I *think* it's still a surprise---not entirely sure she knows it's even happening, but don't want to ask!). We can get the first half streaming through Amazon, but if there's a free option rather than paying per episode for the second half, we'd really appreciate it. We can hook up the laptop to the TV and watch it that way from a website (we do that with the plays from Digital Theater Plus and Big Bang Theory from cbs.com).