Menu

Poof :D

swellmomma

Newbie imposing on your thread here....

I wasn't surprised to see this this morning...I said something snarky to him and he 'liked' my post ;)

I figured something was weird.

You're not imposing. You're adding to the conversation.

It's okay to be a newbie. Everyone here was new at some point!

For crying out loud, people! I get invested in a thread, I **LOL** at the Crazy Eyes comment (which I got as I have just finished watching that show!), I leave to see **DS** back off to college, I go shopping with **DH** and **DD**, and I come back ready to comment, and the thread is gone. I missed all the fun!!! *pout* :toetap05:

Psst~~ anyone like my acronyms? :lol: :lol:

I LOVE your acronyms.

Orange is the New Black (OITNB) is a great series! I binged-watched it over about a week.

I liked Crazy Eyes on OITNB! I wonder if she is really "crazy." I can't wait to see her backstory.

I LOVE your acronyms.

Orange is the New Black (OITNB) is a great series! I binged-watched it over about a week.

I liked Crazy Eyes on OITNB! I wonder if she is really "crazy." I can't wait to see her backstory.

I tried to work more into my post, but was tired by that point and couldn't think of any. :D

I watched OITNB in about a week and a half. I couldn't decide if I liked it or not. Actually, I'm still not sure, but I will be waiting for season two to come out. What does that mean!? :001_huh:

I don't know about Crazy Eyes~~ near the end I was thinking she used it as a survival mechanism so others would leave her alone. I did see where, in season two, she will be considered a series regular as opposed to just a 'guest'.

It has been slow on the boards today without trolls to stir up trouble, eh? ;)