Menu

Natural, healthy gift basket for house warming gift?

Halcyon

if it's food you're looking for then I like the one that Big Mama Bird got.  The only thing I'd add is some good quality chocolates :)  Otherwise, how about some handcrafted soaps/lotions with maybe a candle or two?  If you know their color scheme what about some handwoven tea towels or guest bath towels (I use tea towels that I weave up to my colors).  Etsy has a lot of handweavers (I do not sell, just FYI)

Herb mixes for cooking? There are some good recipes online for taco seasoning and other spice mixes.

If they garden, maybe a gardening themed basket--just be sure you know what grows in their area if you are buying seeds or plants. Gift cards for the local nursery to go along with some gardening items are nice--new gloves are always nice. You could put the items you buy in a basin or other container that would work well in the garden.

If they are really practical folks, maybe some microfiber cloths/towels, some biologically sound cleaning agents, etc. We really like reusable.

I think new towels to go with their color scheme is a great idea as someone else pointed out. It's always nice to have new ones. You could get "real" soap to go with them.

Nice cloth napkins that wouldn't show stains easily?