Menu

FREE Discovery Streaming

KristenR

AWESOME!!!! Did you guys see this email from the Homeschool Buyer's Co-Op??  I know what my girls will be playing around on all summer!! 

FREE Through August 31, 2013

Co-op members tell us time and again that their Discovery Education Streaming Plus subscription was the best homeschool purchase they ever made. That's why we are pleased to announce that members can now enjoy a subscription to this resource for their entire family ABSOLUTELY FREE through August 31, 2013.

Discover Streaming Deal

scroll through terms...... you have to have had any previous subscription expire for more than a  year to use this deal......  (mine expired 11 months ago....)

Sorry!  That stinks for those who were recent members.

I never had a subscription before so I was able to take advantage of it though. 

AWESOME!!!! Did you guys see this email from the Homeschool Buyer's Co-Op??  I know what my girls will be playing around on all summer!! 

FREE Through August 31, 2013

Co-op members tell us time and again that their Discovery Education Streaming Plus subscription was the best homeschool purchase they ever made. That's why we are pleased to announce that members can now enjoy a subscription to this resource for their entire family ABSOLUTELY FREE through August 31, 2013.

Discover Streaming Deal

Thank you!

To be honest, I probably wouldn't even do it. I know I can't afford to pay for it after the free 6 weeks or whatever it is. It would end up just being a big disappointment for everybody after it ends and is taken away....

~AprilMay~ who is always, always, always in purple but isn't right now because the font colors aren't working.

• 4 weeks later...