Menu

The Pro-click has arrived!

I may be indisposed for a few hours days weeks for a long time, whilst I pro-click everything in site, and print more stuff to pro-click.

Precious.......

I only have 100 spines :( Oh what will I do?

*snort* rofl.

Theres apparently (by the sounds of the grumpiness of the PO guy) a big package waiting for me at there too. One can always tell on the grumpy radar, as to how much mail I have. This one must be a BIG box, because the mail guy that comes to DH's work was asked to take the PO guys box to DH, mail guy refused, and PO guy was even more grumpy, according to mail guy. Its like a full-blown soap opera over here :laugh:

Poor PO guy, he really doesn't like us having a box at his country teeny little Post Office. :closedeyes:

I'm in Aus, so ordered "clickbinder" which is the A4 version of the pro-click.

Ordered it from here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001TPU2OO/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

That was the only one that would send to my address (has to be a street address, though, not a PO box, I tried that first). Either the Aus/UK dollar has changed a lot since I last looked ($150AU with shipping last time) or I managed to find another supplier, lol.

I still can't find a photo-block-stacking-cube place that will send to me though :( I'm having a bugger of a time with the things I want of late. Everything either refuses to ship to me, or is completely out of print and as scarce as hens teeth.

I still can't find a photo-block-stacking-cube place that will send to me though :(

Do you mean these? They have a different name but are the same thing. And from Book Dep so no problem shipping here. :D

http://www.bookdepository.com/Differentiated-Instruction-Cubes-Carson-Dellosa-Publishing/9781604189278

I've looked at that clickbinder on Amazon UK many times but can't quite bring myself to spend the $$ on it. Did you order the spines from Amazon also?

I'm in Aus, so ordered "clickbinder" which is the A4 version of the pro-click.

Ordered it from here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001TPU2OO/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

That was the only one that would send to my address (has to be a street address, though, not a PO box, I tried that first). Either the Aus/UK dollar has changed a lot since I last looked ($150AU with shipping last time) or I managed to find another supplier, lol.

Got it. And they ship here! Incredibly hard to find shippable combs, but I found them!

Thank you and congrats on yours!

Do you mean these? They have a different name but are the same thing. And from Book Dep so no problem shipping here. :D

http://www.bookdepos...g/9781604189278

I've looked at that clickbinder on Amazon UK many times but can't quite bring myself to spend the $$ on it. Did you order the spines from Amazon also?

Thanks for the cube link, but I need 4 in each a different colour, the differentiated & reading cubes tend to be multiple colours on one block. Eventually I'll find some, when I want something, I tend to scour the internet rofl. I'm planning to use them as giant dice. I can change the face of them, DS can throw them and not wreck/hurt anything, and they don't disappear under the fridge or through the floorboards lol.

The spines I might of ended up ordering from them (in hindsight) but I knew I could get them from my local office place (figures....they sell the spines, but nothing to punch them with rofl). When I went to look, I saw the price they wanted for the spines and balked, so purchased from a local seller on eBay instead (I'm not sure with post whether I would of saved anything from the UK to here anyway).

I have to get on the desktop computer today at some point and start printing :D Proclick spines are actually the only spines I like, I hate comb-binding & spirals, they drive me nuts! The Proclick was one of those purchases I knew would be extremely used here, and come in very handy, but because of the cost, plus the fact it was a "want" and not a need, I kept putting it off. I'm so excited to finally have it (after wanting it for more than a year)! I tend to collect lots of PDFs, so only end up printing out one or two sheets from each and forgetting I have them, now I can make my own books, workbooks, activity books and journals! yey!

Eeeeh Woman, I think you might of pushed over the edge to order one! I keep telling my self "walk away, just walk away" from these threads, but this last statement is so me:

I tend to collect lots of PDFs, so only end up printing out one or two sheets from each and forgetting I have them, now I can make my own books, workbooks, activity books and journals!

Thanks for the cube link, but I need 4 in each a different colour, the differentiated & reading cubes tend to be multiple colours on one block. Eventually I'll find some, when I want something, I tend to scour the internet rofl. I'm planning to use them as giant dice. I can change the face of them, DS can throw them and not wreck/hurt anything, and they don't disappear under the fridge or through the floorboards lol.

I have the ones I linked to and they are like the picture, each block is a different colour rather than multiple colours per block. So if you decide you can live with only three colours, these are yellow, blue, green.

I was thinking the same on the spines, order from ebay. Just have to convince myself to get the clickman, I've been looking at it for some time. I'd use it, just not sure how much.